The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases within inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length. Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, standard slide hammers or mini-lifters.
- Flexible Base - for very shallow dents with extreme changes in body contour; the most flexible of the Centipede crease tabs
- Flexible Spine - bends to follow contours
- 25 mm Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Ice Material - extremely strong and rigid formula allows for incredible pull strength and maximum energy transfer
- Specifications - length 6" / 150 mm, width 1" / 25 mm