Bühnen Hotmelt Glue Gun
The HB 250 Hotmelt Gluegun is the strongest glue gun we have.
Beside his stability and quick warm-up time the glue gun drops only a minimal amount and has the possibility to set the temperature between 40 and 220 degrees. This makes it possible to use every type of glue.
Glue sticks: 12mm.
Power: 220-240V, 50Hz.
- Pull-off forces reduced by 30% for fatigue-free working
- Digital status display integrated in handle
- Temperature locking
- Stroke limiter
- Removable nozzle (standard diameter 3.0 mm)
- Comes with an EU plug only.
Recommendations on how to use your glue gun:
- You must allow the glue guns to heat for 3 minutes minimum before attempting to dispense glue
- Do not remove partially used glue sticks when switching to a new stick. Fully dispense the glue by pushing a new stick behind.
- If the glue gun doesn’t dispense, there may be air within the heater. This often happens if you try to dispense the glue before it’s fully heated up. The solution is to tip the glue gun on it’s back, heat the gun for 3 minutes at full power and slowly pully the trigger. You should hear air escaping, along with the glue starting to dispense.