- This cordless glue gun, made by Elim A Dent, has a dual temprature adjustment and a USB Output for charging other electronic devices.
- The gun also has a 12 Volt Bypass and cable to opperate on another 12V source.
- Power use: 1 hour per Amp. of battery run time on high setting. We recommend 1.5 Amp. or higher battery capacity. This glue gun is powered by a Makita 18V battery.
- Dual Temperature: 190°C High 162°C Low.
Attention: Makita battery not included.
Recommendations on how to use your glue gun:
- You must allow the glue guns to heat for 3 minutes minimum before attempting to dispense glue
- Do not remove partially used glue sticks when switching to a new stick. Fully dispense the glue by pushing a new stick behind.
- If the glue gun doesn’t dispense, there may be air within the heater. This often happens if you try to dispense the glue before it’s fully heated up. The solution is to tip the glue gun on it’s back, heat the gun for 3 minutes at full power and slowly pully the trigger. You should hear air escaping, along with the glue starting to dispense.