Dent Reaper Dead Center Hex Tabs combine the amazing Dead Center Technology developed by Keco with a design twist from Jon Videen at Dent Reaper. The stepped tab face increases the strength in the center of the tab while providing extra adhesion power and flex at the tab edges.
- Hexagonal Tab Shape - extreme strength and rigidity, perfect for pulling on panel edges and prevents unused tabs from rolling
- Stepped Tab Thickness - increases force at the center of the pull while increasing adhesion with a larger total surface area
- Patented Dead Center Technology - the specialized neck to face ratio provides the best possible rigid center pull with flex along the edges to avoid overpulling
- Keco Ice Material - extremely strong and rigid formula allows for incredible pull strength and maximum energy transfer
- 3x 8 mm, 3x 10 mm, 3x 12 mm, 3x 14 mm
Note: The Dent Center Finishing Tabs are specially designed to achieve maximum strength between the neck and the adhesive surface. That is why these glue tabs can break when you use a lot of pulling force with a slide hammer.
If you use a mini lifter then you have more control and there is less brutal force on the glue tab. This will guarantee a longer life for the glue tab for sure.