K-Beam Jr. Mini Bridge Lifter with adapters
The KECO K-Beam® Jr. provides controlled strength and leverage to pull big dents just like its big brother. The adjustable legs give technicians the ability to work creases with unparalleled control and precision. You can continue denting and bending with knockdowns to release tension for the most challenging repairs.
- Threaded lifter with knob and hex nut - can be turned by hand for precise tension or use a drill for quick adjustments.
- Lockable sliding saddle - angles up to 60 ° and sliding allowing pulling in hard to reach places.
- Sliding padded folding feet - two feet slide the length of the bridge and allow technicians to hold the metal on either side of a fold.
- Lightweight, high strength, compact body - minimal weight and portability for easy storage, transportation and maneuvering.
- Includes 2 adapters - supports all standard PDR hail and folding tabs, KECO Super Tabs, Centipedes and Black Plague Crease tabs.