The KECO LTTTM (Lateral Tension Tool) provides technicians with lateral tension to improve metal flow during a glue pull repair. The release of tension with a lateral motion from crown areas promotes needed relief when pulling large dents and collision damage from panels, doors, seams, and body lines. Combine the LTTTM with the K-Beam®, K-Bar® or other KECO premium GPR tool. Recommended with KECO's high strength PDR glue to pull the deepest dents from virtually all metals used in vehicle composition.
- Stationary Bearing Block - precision machined steel block for drive thread bearing support and centipede engagement
- Threaded Drive Block - machined steel drive block machined for centipede engagement
- Threaded Drive Rod - precision machined with bearing sleeve, hex head, and retaining screw
- Tension Knob and Hex Nut - hand turn for precise tension and finesse while pulling damage or use a power drill on the hex nut for faster adjustments
- Includes 4 KECO Blue Centipede Tabs - (2) each 54mm x 54mm (2" x 2") rigid centipedes and (2) each 38mm x 152mm (6" x 1.5") rigid centipedes with lateral-pull hole (6” x 1.5”)