The Glexo Hail Micro Kit has been specially designed to help technicians with small hail damages. Repairing hail is a difficult job where saving time is very important. Since the Glexo adhesive can overheat during continuous operation, affecting its performance, the Glexo Hail Micro system includes redundant tabs to enable continuous working. The kit includes a fundamentally new adhesive composition with very high adhesive properties, which allows you to perform repairs with insignificant contact areas.
All tabs are equipped with Glexo's patented proprietary locking system with O-ring for quick and secure installation. Can be used and are suitable for use with arbitrary slide hammer. The recommended weight of the slide hammer is 0.8-1kg / 1.7-2.2lb.
The kit is equipped with a fundamentally new cold glue with increased adhesion, which allows you to increase productivity when repairing hail damage.
The technique of work includes the following stages:
- Prepare work surface. The working surface must be free of dirt and grease. For guaranteed high adhesion it is recommended to use the Glexo Surface Preparation System (SPS).
- Install the Glexo Hail tab with applied adhesive on the slide hammer until it stops.
- Using a twisting motion, glue the tab to the center of the damage. Use a slide hammer as a lever.
- Remove damage with a sharp hammer blow. Repeat if necessary.
The Glexo Hail kit includes:
- 2 tabs 10mm / 0,39"
- 2 tabs 15mm / 0,59"
- 2 tabs 20mm / 0,79"
- 2 types of adhesive composition for different temperature conditions
After work, the tabs are stored directly with the applied adhesive in the wooden box in which the system is supplied. To prevent sticking, anti-adhesive films are included in the kit, which must be wrapped around the tabs with the applied composition.