Carbon Tech carbon fiber hail rod (length up to 213 cm)
Carbon Tech Hail Rod is made of 22 mm diameter carbon fiber with a 3,2 mm wall thickness.
It measures a little over 213 cm at full extension. You need a 120 cm rod, you got it. You need a 150 cm rod, it’s there as well. You want 180 cm…. do the math, you can have that too.
It has push button connections at the joints making it the quickest to assemble and strongest hail rod on the market. Weighing in at just over 1,6 kg. It is among the lightest on the market as well.
The rod is extremely stiff, which translates in to no wasted energy.
Essentially, you get more production from every single push.
With the removable head and handle, you can look forward to other attachments in the future.
- Material: 3,49 cm (1-3/8") diameter carbon fiber with 3,2 mm (1/8") wall thickness
- Lenght: 213 cm in 3 pieces; 30 cm (12") / 66 cm (26") / 117 cm (46")
- Weight: 1,6 kg(!)
- Connections: Push button
- Head: Removable and accepts standard tips
- Handle: Ergonomical and removable
- Including 2 tips, 2 extensions and 4 push-on caps