Dead Center Variety Pack Ice Smooth Finishing Glue Tabs - 12 pcs
KECO Dead Center Finishing Tabs’ face thickness and neck diameters are engineered to transfer lifting power to the center of the tab. This design creates clean, fast and precise results while still allowing the tab to flex on the edges to avoid over-pulling. The PDR finishing tabs have a smooth face.
Specialized Neck to Face Ratio - creates best possible rigid center pull with flex along the edges to avoid overpulling
Ice Material - extremely strong and rigid formula allows for incredible pull strength and maximum energy transfer
This pack includes:
- Dead Center Ice 5 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
- Dead Center Ice 7 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
- Dead Center Ice 9 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
- Dead Center Ice 13 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
- Dead Center Ice 17 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
- Dead Center Ice 21 mm Smooth Finishing Glue Tab (2x)
Note: The Dead Center Finishing Tabs are especially made for use in the center of a sharp dent or crease. The power ratio between the neck and the tab surface is designed to the max of the force. That is why these glue tabs can break when you use a lot of pulling force with a slide hammer.
If you use a mini lifter then you have more control and there is less brutal force on the glue tab. This will guarantee a longer life for the glue tab for sure.