Centipede Variety Pack Ice Flexible Smooth Crease glue tabs - 5 pcs
The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases withing inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length.
Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, K-Beam®, industry standard slide hammers, mini-lifters, and even a rope ratchet and chains.
- Sizes - width 12.5 mm, 25 mm and 44 mm and length 150 mm
- Thick Flexible Base - good for shallow creases with significant body contour
- Thin Flexible Base - for very shallow dents with extreme changes in body contour; the most flexible of the Centipede crease tabs
- Flexible Spine - bends to follow contours
- Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold