KECO Centipede 25 mm flexible thick smooth crease glue tab
The KECO Centipede Crease tabs are a highly versatile glue tab that permits the technician to work large dent in small increments. Techs have the ability to carefully pull stubborn creases within inflect peaks and valleys created by lines of smaller crease or hail tabs. The articulated design of the Centipede permits flexibility to match gentle contours or adhere to deep dents. Flex style Centipedes can be trimmed to any length. Available adapters allow Centipedes to be pulled with the KECO K-Bar, standard slide hammers or mini-lifters.
- Thick Flexible Base - good for shallow creases with significant body contour
- Flexible Spine - bends to follow contours
- 12.5 mm Smooth Face - allows the glue to adhere for the strongest possible pull and hold
- Blue Material - flexible formula allows for a solid pull and vibration absorbing hold
- Specifications: length 6" / 150 mm, width 1" / 25 mm