- Dent Tool Company.nl keeps your private data private.
- Dent Tool Company.nl is honest and careful with your personal information. We make every effort to ensure the reliability, security and integrity of the data collected by us.
- Dent Tool Company believes that the security of Dent Tool Company is of above-average level and remains. Our dedicated team of IT experts underwrites this.
- We protect your privacy in the following ways:
- Your personal information will not be sold or passed on to third parties.
- Your data is safely stored in a non- public database.
- Your transaction data is sent encrypted so that eavesdroppers have no chance.
- We use your email address only once to complete your order. We only send you offers, newsletters and other after your explicit consent.
If you no longer wish to receive messages from Dent Tool Company you can always unsubscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you place an order with Dent Tool Company we can ask the following data:
- Your name, address an telephone number.
- Your email address so we can keep you informed about your order.
- Payment information, such as your credit card or bank account number. This will be used to complete your order. The data is encrypted and not stored.
To save your shopping cart, we use a so called cookie. These are only saved within one session - when you close your browser, it is removed again.
Like all webshops, we are visited by a cookie which pages and how intensively used parts of Dent Tool Company. So we can better tailor our site to your needs. We use this data emphatically not to crate a profile of our visitors.
Removing or modifying data
If you wish to look at your data? Or do you wish Dent Tool Company delete your data from its system or to change? must file freely a request by mail of email. You can also resist at all times the further processing of your personal data of direct marketing. However, it is not possible to change the ascription on an invoice.